Storm prides itself in providing the best customer service in the industry. One of Bill Chrisman’s highest priorities, is ensuring that whenever you call Storm you speak to a person and not an answering machine.
Technical support is a vital position that has been held by many notable individuals within the ranks of Storm, and we have one more to add to that list.
Zach Trevino hails from Georgetown, Texas under the supervision of Del Ballard at Ballard’s Bowling Supply. Zach is more than capable to handle any inquiry regarding balls, bags, accessories, or any technical question you can throw at him. Zach will also be involved in product development and design, videos, and creating technical documents for the marketing department. We asked Zach some personal questions to get to know him better.
- Hometown: Georgetown, Texas
- Job title at Storm: Technical Customer Service Representative
- What college did you attend: West Texas A&M University – GO BUFFS!
- What was you major: Mass Communication – Broadcasting
- How old were you when you started bowling: 6
- What is your favorite bowling memory: Shooting 300 in league with my dad on his birthday in 2015
- As you begin your job at Storm, what are you most excited about: The opportunity to gain an incredible amount of knowledge from the great minds within the company and in turn help fellow bowlers contribute in growing the sport as a whole.
- Favorite thing to do outside of bowling: Perform on stage (guitar)
- Favorite sports teams: Houston Astros (MLB) Team Penske (NASCAR) San Antonio Spurs (NBA)
- Favorite quote to live by: “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity” – Seneca the Younger
- Favorite Storm ball of all time: Reign of Power!
Storm gladly accepts all calls Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Mountain Standard Time at (800) 369-4402.